The Global Ethics Summit is the premier annual event connecting the most respected and diverse class of company leaders who come together to inspire company integrity and responsible business performance. CEOs, board members, CLOs, corporate secretaries, chief compliance officers, leading industry executives, global thought leaders and others participate in the Summit to network, collaborate, exchange ideas, share best practices and fuel companies with actionable solutions to minimize risk and enhance company performance worldwide.
Please enjoy key trends and highlights from our 2017 marquee event! Packed with videos, podcasts, quotes and interviews, the recap provides deep insights on corporate performance through culture, the value of integrity and data in ethics. Download your complimentary copy today.
Speakers from the 2017 Summit
Leaders, Practitioners and Experts Lending Their Voices and Experiences to the 2017 Summit
Interested in speaking at the upcoming 2017 Global Ethics Summit in NY?
Contact Kevin McCormack.
Email email@example.com for more information.
Connect with Us
Answers to the FAQs
- Why Attend?
• Network and exchange ideas with industry peers and through leaders on corporate integrity, ethics, and compliance
• Gain a deep understanding of the latest trends and challenges impacting company behavior and performance
• Discover how to better cultivate a strong company culture of ethics
• Identify key risks in both mature and emerging markets and their impact to the business
• Take away actionable insights from the most reputable, multinational company leaders across industries
• Explore practical tools and solutions to incorporate into your own compliance and integrity programs
- Who should attend?
• C-suite and executive management
• Board and Audit Committee Members
• General Counsels
• Chief Compliance and Legal Officers
• Chief Ethics and Corporate Integrity Officers
• Government and Regulatory Officials
• Directors of Compliance and Program Managers
• Law Firm Partners and Service Providers
- What is discussed?
New to the Global Ethics Summit beginning 2017 are the governance, compliance and risk tracks. To view the latest sessions and topics discussed, please see the agenda.
- How can my company get involved?
Invite the a leader or key executive to join the conversation and play a leading role as a faculty member on one of the panel discussions. Please email Kevin McCormack to learn more about being a part of this year’s Summit.
Register today! Three or more attendees receive over a 30% discount. To learn more or for questions, email Chelsie Chmela.
- I want to be a speaker – how can I suggest my topic?
If you are interested in speaking at the Global Ethics Summit, please contact Kevin McCormack, Vice President, Global Thought Leadership & Programs.
- What is the attire for the Global Ethics Summit?
Dress for the Global Ethics Summit is business attire.
- Who can help me during the event?
At the event, please see the registration desk for assistance. Anyone with a “Staff” badge will be able to answer your questions. You can also contact Chelsie Chmela, Director of Global Events.
- Will there be networking at the Summit?
Yes, the Summit is designed around the opportunity to network with some of the most reputable company leaders and top industry experts from a diverse set of organizations. Have the chance to exchange ideas with leading experts throughout the Summit during breakfast, breaks, lunch and a networking cocktail reception.
- Do you have discounted hotel accommodations?
A discounted room rate of $339 for single/double occupancy for the Global Ethics Summit is secured at the Grand Hyatt New York. Rooms are subject to availability. The last day discounted accommodations will be available for booking is February 28, 2017.
- Do you offer professional credits for attending?
For those attendees seeking continuing education credit to meet professional requirements, Ethisphere will provide a certificate of completion at the conclusion of the event. CEUs will also be available and certificates will be provided at the Summit.
- What is the cancellation policy?
If you are unable to attend the Summit, your registration is transferrable to someone within your organization. A full refund is available if requested by Wednesday, March 1, 2017. Thereafter, your registration is non-refundable.